
Songbird is up early (or late - I'm not sure) and posted a Friday Five on a Christmas theme. Very simple. After a day spent writing and posting cards to family and family friends I feel ready for this one. Songbird writes:
It's true.
There are only five full days before Christmas Day, and whether you use them for shopping, wrapping, preaching, worshiping, singing or traveling or even wishing the whole darn thing were over last Tuesday, there's a good chance they will be busy ones.
So let's make this easy, if we can: tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.
- Write prayer-for-others and prepare reflective powerpoint for Sunday morning worship
- Complete the final drafts of Year 1 and Year 2 tutor handbooks for 2009
- Read The Christmas Mystery (an annual tradition)
- Send working-away-from-home-all-summer family member a special package
- Check the tent, cook the chicken, prepare the picnic and anticipate the holiday
5 comments:
Have a great time camping. Have to admit some envy as we move around yet another blizzrd!
Sounds great!
(I was not up late or early, just did some time-turning!)
the book sounds lovely! happy camping... yikes! waaaay too cold here for that!
I want that story!!
Good play--blessings and peace, QP
Plenty of copies on EBay QP (I buy at least one every year and give it away). I do want to experience a cold Christmas one day! And a hot July :-)
Post a Comment