Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's all about me

One of the things I was looking forward to with a month in the USA was being in the right time zone for the Friday Five posted on RevGalBlogPals each week. What I didn't factor in was the irregular access to the Internet as a traveller! And the one housebound Friday was Christmas Day when the RevGals were either superbusy or taking a well-deserved rest

So here I am on a very hot Saturday, responding to Jan's invitation to participate in an activity inspired by her current EFM task. She writes:

In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.

1. If you were a color, what would you be?
This is kind of different I think to my favourite colour. The immediate response is soft yellow. The colour of early sunset and late sunrise. A touch of warmth and rather luminous.
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?

A rose like the ones in our garden. Blooming somewhat unpredictably and enjoying freedom to grow as well as seasonal care
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?

Something surprising and contextual. Platypus or wombat, echidna or gecko.
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
Josef Siebel with flowers (sensible and quirky)
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?

Century Schoolbook or Bookman Old Style


1 comment:

Joan Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year Mavis ... I can't begin think of what animal, colour etc I would be.

Welcome! Sign my guest map if you please